You may request updates to your confirmed bookings e.g updates to date and time via the Blys app or website. However, please note:
- Clients are not obliged to respond to booking update requests or chat messages.
- Clients are not required to accept booking update requests.
- If a booking update request is declined by the other party and you’re unable to make the original confirmed booking the cancellation policy will apply.
If the client has not responded or accepted your updated booking request:
- The booking goes ahead as per the original confirmed date and time. You may still tap "on way" from your app.
- If you are unable to continue with the original confirmed booking you will need to cancel the booking and a cancellation fee will apply.