TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Pending Bookings
- Confirmed Bookings
- Fees and Refunds
- Afterpay cancellation fee: 6% of the total amount
- Corporate / Group bookings
- Failed or Declined payments
- Illness or other
We understand that plans can change. Depending on the progress of the booking, different options are available. Our policy is required to protect and compensate providers and cover the costs involved in the event of a cancellation.
Pending bookings are unconfirmed requests that are waiting to be accepted by a provider.
- You are not charged for a pending booking request until it is accepted and confirmed by a provider.
- You may reschedule or cancel pending booking requests at any time without penalty.
Confirmed bookings are requests that a provider has accepted.
- The booking payment is charged when a booking is confirmed.
- Just send a request from your web / mobile app should you wish to update your confirmed booking. (How do I modify / update my booking?)
- If the booking details have been updated after the booking has been confirmed (such as; treatment type, address, gender of the recipient, etc.), the provider has the right to decline the change/s and cancellation fees may apply.
Fees and Refunds
Cancellation fee: 5% Processing Fee
- If cancelled after confirmation. Processing fee is non-refundable.
- Bookings made with Afterpay incur an additional cancellation fee equivalent to 6% of the Service Fee.
Cancellation fee: 50% of the total service fee
- If cancelled 10min after confirmation and between 24–4 hours before the scheduled start time.
Cancellation fee: 100% of the total service fee
- If cancelled 10min after confirmation and less than 4 hours before the scheduled start time; or,
- if your provider;
- Is on the way, has arrived or has started the session.
- Has arrived, and you do not allow or arrange access for the provider to your booking location.
- Has arrived, and you are more than 20 minutes late to your scheduled appointment. Providers will wait up to 20 minutes if you are running late; after this time, we consider this a 'no-show' and the provider may leave.
Afterpay cancellation fee: 6% of the total service fee
Confirmed bookings made with Afterpay incur a 6% fee if cancelled more than 24 hours before the scheduled start time. Standard cancellation fees occur if cancelled less than 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
Corporate / Group bookings
- 48 - 72 hours prior to scheduled Booking start time - 20% of the total booking value to Blys as a platform fee;
- 24 - 48 hours prior to scheduled Booking start time - 50% of the total booking value to Blys as a platform fee;
- Within 24 hours of the scheduled Booking start time - 100% of the total service fee and the Blys platform fee.
Refunds take approximately 3-5 business days to return to your account.
If a booking payment involves a coupon or store credit and needs to be partially refunded, the refund amount will be converted to store credit.
Failed or Declined payments
Please know that you will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent (100%) to the relevant service if you have not indicated at the time of placing your booking request any pre-existing conditions, injuries, or allergies which should be considered contra-indications.
Via Mobile App
Via Web App
In the rare case that the provider does not arrive for your booking or is more than 20 minutes late, we will consider this booking a no-show. The client has the right to cancel the booking with no charge and will be refunded 100% of the service and the platform fees.
Just like we have a no-show policy for providers, the same rules apply to clients. If the client is not available or ready for the appointment or is more than 20 minutes late, the booking will be considered a no-show with the client will accrue a 100% cancellation fee.