We understand that plans can change. Depending on the progress of the booking, different options are available. Our policy is required to protect and compensate providers and cover the costs involved in the event of a cancellation.
Pending bookings are unconfirmed requests that are waiting to be accepted by a provider.
- You are not charged for a pending booking request until it is accepted and confirmed by a provider.
- You may reschedule or cancel pending booking requests at any time without penalty.
Confirmed bookings are requests that a provider has accepted.
- The booking payment is charged when a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed bookings cannot be rescheduled; you must cancel the confirmed booking (fees may apply, see below) and create a new booking to change the time or date. You can rebook a provider from the 'Past bookings' section.
- If the booking details has been updated after the booking has been confirmed (such as; address, gender of the recipient, etc.), the provider has the right to decline the change/s and cancellation fees may apply.
Fees and refunds
Cancellation fee: $5
- If cancelled after confirmation and more than 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
- Bookings made with Afterpay incur a 6% fee.
Cancellation fee: 50% of the total amount
- If cancelled after confirmation and between 24–4 hours before the scheduled start time.
Cancellation fee: 100% of the total amount
- If cancelled after confirmation and less than 4 hours before the scheduled start time.
- If your provider;
- Is on the way, has arrived or has started the session.
- Has arrived, and you do not allow or arrange access for the provider to your booking location.
- Has arrived, and you are more than 20 minutes late to your scheduled appointment. Providers will wait up to 20 minutes if you are running late; after this time, we consider this a 'no-show' and the provider may leave.
Afterpay cancellation fee: 6% of the total amount
Confirmed bookings made with Afterpay incur a 6% fee if cancelled more than 24 hours before the scheduled start time. Standard cancellation fees occur if cancelled less than 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
Corporate / Group bookings
All confirmed Group bookings (including but not limited to bookings for offices / teams, events, and other groups of 4 or more people) will be subject to 10% cancellation fee if canceled after Booking Request being accepted.
Additionally, the following will also apply:
- 48 - 72 hours prior to scheduled Booking start time = 20%,
- 24 - 48 hours prior to scheduled Booking start time = 50%,
- 24 hours prior to scheduled Booking start time = 100%.
Refunds take approximately 3-5 business days to return to your account.
Failed or Declined payments
If a booking payment fails or is declined, you have up to 1 hour to update or change your payment method. After this time, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
Vaccination isn't required to use our platform. However, if vaccination is required by law in your state or territory to provide or receive an in-home service:
- It is the client’s responsibility to be vaccinated prior to making a booking
- It is the provider’s responsibility to be vaccinated prior to accepting a booking
If either party cannot provide proof of vaccination or have a legal medical exemption when it’s required by law, they may be liable for the full cancellation or abandonment fee.
Read the Client Coronavirus Policy.