We understand that plans can change, so if you need to cancel or amend / reschedule your confirmed appointment, we offer a couple of options:
- If your booking has not been confirmed yet (e.g. not accepted by a therapist);
- You can cancel your booking request anytime without a penalty. We don’t charge your card and you don’t incur any fees for unconfirmed booking requests.
- If your booking has already been confirmed;
- You can cancel your booking within 20 minutes of confirmation without a penalty. We refund the full amount immediately. If a booking is cancelled more than 20 minutes after it's been confirmed, you'll accrue a $5 cancellation fee. This is to prevent users from abusing our system with spammy booking requests.
- If you cancel between 24 hours & 4 hours prior to the scheduled booking start time, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount is applied.
- If you cancel less than 4 hours prior to the scheduled booking start time, a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount is applied.
- Bookings paid via Afterpay automatically accrues 6% cancellation fee if they're cancelled after they've been confirmed. Unfortunately this is the transaction fee Blys is required to pay to Afterpay when clients cancel Afterpay bookings, so we have no choice but to pass this cost to clients.
In the event of a full or a partial refund, please note it usually takes 1-2 business days for your funds to return to your account.
If you’re running late to a scheduled appointment, we allow 20 minutes for your arrival. If you still haven’t shown up after 20min, your therapist has the right to leave and consider the booking as a no-show.
We put this cancellation and rescheduling policy in place to protect the therapists' income, to compensate for the time they have set aside for you.