We understand that plans can change, so if you need to cancel or amend / reschedule your confirmed appointment, we offer a couple of options:
- If your booking has not been confirmed yet (e.g. not accepted by a therapist);
- You can cancel your booking request anytime without a penalty. We don’t charge your card and you don’t incur any fees for unconfirmed booking requests.
- If your booking has already been confirmed;
- You can cancel your booking within 20 minutes of confirmation without a penalty. We refund the full amount immediately. If a booking is cancelled more than 20 minutes after it's been confirmed, you'll accrue a $5 cancellation fee. This is to prevent users from abusing our system with spammy booking requests.
- Between 24 hours & 4 hours prior to the scheduled booking start time, the cancellation fee is 50% of the total paid.
- Less than 4 hours prior to the scheduled booking start time, the cancellation fee is 100% of the total paid.
In the event of a full or a partial refund, please note it usually takes 1-2 business days for your funds to return to your account.
If you’re running late to a scheduled appointment, we allow 20 minutes for your arrival. If you still haven’t shown up after 20min, your therapist has the right to leave and consider the booking as a no-show.
We put this cancellation and rescheduling policy in place to protect the therapists' income, to compensate for the time they have set aside for you.