We understand that plans can change, so if you need to cancel, amend or reschedule your confirmed appointment, we offer a couple of options:
- If your booking IS NOT confirmed yet (e.g. not accepted by a therapist);
- You can cancel or change your booking request anytime without a penalty. We don’t charge your card and you don’t incur any fees for unconfirmed booking requests.
- If your booking IS confirmed already;
- You can cancel your booking within 1 hour of placing the booking request or within 20 minutes of booking confirmation without a penalty. We refund the full amount immediately.
- If a booking is cancelled more than 20 minutes after it's been confirmed, and,
- it's before 24 hours of the scheduled start time, a cancellation fee of $5 is applied.
- it's between 24 hours & 4 hours prior to the scheduled booking start time, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount is applied.
- it's less than 4 hours prior to the scheduled booking start time, a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount is applied.
- All bookings paid with Afterpay accrues a fixed 6% cancellation fee even if they're cancelled outside of the standard 24 hour period.
In the event of a full or a partial refund, please note it usually takes 1-2 business days for your funds to return to your account.
If you’re running late to a scheduled appointment, we allow 20 minutes for your arrival. If you still haven’t shown up after 20min, your therapist has the right to leave and consider the booking a no-show.
If the booking payment hasn't been settled within 1 hour of your booking confirmation, your booking will be cancelled.
This policy is in place to protect the professionals' income to compensate for the time they have set aside for you, as well as covering the costs of delivering the service to you.