This would require some analysis and troubleshooting, but here are a couple of potential reasons for that;
Check your phone settings to make sure your location setting is ON, and your status in the”Account” page of your app is set to ONLINE.
The demand in your area is low.
We kindly ask you to be patient – we’re working hard to reach out to all potential clients in your area and to make sure your phone is beeping every minute with job requests!
If you have an Android phone, your phone may be blocking the push notifications from Blys Therapist app.
Some Android phones are known to block app push notifications. Unfortunately, Blys can’t determine or change your device settings (we can only control the settings of the therapist app), but here’s some info that may be helpful:
Find Autostart (or on some models it’s called Autolaunch, or Startup Manager, or Background App Management) screen in Settings of your device. There you’ll need to make sure that Blys Therapist app is marked as ‘Allowed’.
If you're using a Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Follow the instructions as shown in this video:
- Go into Settings,
- Search for "Apps" (wait a few seconds for the setting page to load because Samsung's software can be laggy) and click into it.
- Hit the three dots on the upper right corner, go into "Special Access"
- Go to "Optimize battery usage."
- Tap on the dropdown menu that reads "Apps not optimized", and switch it to "All apps."
- Find the Blys Therapist app, and tap on the switch to turn it OFF.
- These links may be helpful as well: