If you caused a bodily injury during treatment, or if the client alleges that you did and is seeking an insurance claim, this is the standard process we follow.
- Blys will collect all information from your client with regards to the client's insurance claim, including;
- Date & time of the event
- Booking ID (if possible)
- Any other information that may be helpful for a claim (e.g. doctor's report)
- Blys will send this information we received from the client to you so you can contact your insurer.
- Your insurer will then contact your client directly to do their own investigation.
- Your insurer will get a cost estimation from a third party (e.g. medical costs).
- If the claim is accepted, your insurer will cover the costs.
- If the total cost of repair is within your insurance cover, you may only need to pay the excess. However, if the repair cost of repair exceeds your limit, you may be required to pay the difference.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained within this is to be considered personal or general advice in relation to Insurance. Blys recommends you consult your qualified, licensed and professional Insurers and/or Insurance advisers for more details and support in these matters.