All payments are facilitated securely by Blys;
- Clients pay for the service they receive from professionals securely via the Blys platform - in full & upfront at the time of booking.
- Blys then transfers these payments to professionals, minus the Blys platform licence fee.
Unless otherwise stated, the fee you see in your Blys Pro app before you accept a booking includes;
- The service / treatment itself,
- Costs of getting to & from the client location (e.g. travel and parking),
- Professional equipment (e.g. for a massage that would be a professional massage table, fresh towels, massage oils, music),
- GST (if applicable) and other expenses related to your business.
- Note that as the owner of your own business, you are solely responsible for your tax, super, work cover, and any other fees that may be related to your business.
Service providers earn additional fees (per provider) for hotel bookings, for bookings that start after 7 pm, on the weekends, and on public holidays.
Blys processes practitioner payments every Wednesday.
Payments are made in lump sums as a single weekly transaction directly to your nominated bank account and cover all bookings you have completed in the past week, from Monday to Sunday.
Important note: In case you will be changing your bank account details, please do it prior to the cut off which is every Monday at 3 AM. You may update it by logging in to our website.
Blys is not responsible for delays or issues in payments as a result of incorrect bank details in your provider account. It's your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct bank account details.
Depending on which bank you have an account with, your earnings are typically transferred to your account within 1-2 days. Please note there may be delays with transfers during bank holidays - e.g. on Christmas Day when banks don't process payments.
You receive payment for bookings you have completed in the app, so it’s very important that you tap ‘Complete’ immediately after each appointment to avoid delays with payments.
You can see a list of your completed bookings & the amount transferred in the ‘Earnings’ section of your Blys Pro App:
If you have any questions about payments, please send them to our Payments Team at email@example.com