Congratulations on signing up with Blys.
So we can begin sourcing the appropriate therapist for you, we need the following information from you:
- What days and hours will you require your Blys therapist to be available?
- How many months do you anticipate you will need the therapist for?
- Does the therapist need to be registered with Health Funds? (If so, which specific health funds?)
- What equipment, oils or towels will the therapist be required to bring?
So private health rebates can be given, massage therapists will need to be registered at your physical location. This process can take up to 4 weeks for the professional bodies and health funds to register the therapist.
When issuing invoices to clients you require the following information displayed on the invoice:
- Provider number
- Item number
- Clinic details/company letterhead
If you want to provide your clients with instant rebates - ensure you register for HICAPS. For more questions on registering with HICAPS, please click here. Adding or ammending providers in your HICAPS system can be completed here.