Complaints and other feedback provide Blys with information about our clients' satisfaction and the opportunity to improve our services. These are taken seriously and can be made at any time in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 420 188.
Blys will respond and address all complaints and feedback within 24 to 48 hours. A member from our Customer Service Team may contact you to gather additional information. The complainant will be kept informed throughout the process.
Each client has the opportunity to:
- Choose a support person / group to assist him / her during the process,
- Work with their families and loved ones to try and resolve the issue with Blys,
- Lodge a complaint in a safe environment and with no reprisal,
- Access to relevant information about Blys complaint policy and processes,
- Choose a representative that they want at the service as their point of contact about the complaint.
Please also note that all health service providers on our platform (including but not limited to massage therapists) are subject to Code of Conduct in their respective state. Any breach of this code must be immediately reported to Blys.
To lodge a complaint to external agencies, access the relevant state resources below:
Human Rights Commission
Australian Capital Territory / ACT - https://hrc.act.gov.au/complaints/make-a-complaint-about-a-service/
Health Complaints Commissioner
New South Wales / NSW - https://www.hccc.nsw.gov.au/
Victoria / VIC - https://hcc.vic.gov.au/
Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner
South Australia / SA - https://www.hcscc.sa.gov.au/
Health and Disability Services Complaints Office
Western Australia / WA - https://www.hadsco.wa.gov.au/
Office of the Health Ombudsman
Queensland / QLD - https://www.oho.qld.gov.au/