Despite how careful, respectful and professional therapists are, accidents can still happen. The good thing is, all therapists using the Blys platform are insured.
If you think your therapist caused a damage to your property, first thing you should do is to take pictures of the damage.
Blys will coordinate the insurance claim process between you, your therapist and the insurer.
- Blys will collect all information from you with regards to your insurance claim, including;
- Photos of damage
- Date & time of event
- Booking ID (if possible)
- The value of the damaged property ($)
- Estimated cost to repair the damaged property ($)
- Any other information that may be helpful for a claim
- Blys will send this information to the therapist so your therapist can contact his/her insurer.
- The insurer will then contact you directly to do their own investigation.
- The insurer will get an estimated cost of repair from a third party.
- If your claim is accepted, the insurer will get the damaged repaired.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained within this is to be considered personal or general advice in relation to Insurance. Blys recommends you consult your qualified, licensed and professional Insurers and/or Insurance advisers for more details and support in these matters.