Despite how careful, respectful and professional therapists are, accidents can still happen. The good thing is, all therapists using the Blys platform are insured.
If you think your therapist caused damage to your property, first thing you should do is to take pictures of the damage.
Blys will coordinate the insurance claim process between you, your therapist and the insurer.
- Blys will collect all information from you with regards to your insurance claim, including;
- Photos of damage
- Date & Time of the event
- Booking ID (if possible)
- The value of the damaged property ($)
- Estimated cost to repair the damaged property ($)
- Any other information that may be helpful for a claim
- Blys will send this information to the therapist so your therapist can contact his/her insurer.
- The insurer will then contact you directly to do their own investigation.
- The insurer will get an estimated cost of repair from a third party.
- If your claim is accepted, the insurer will get the damage repaired.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained within this is to be considered personal or general advice in relation to Insurance. Blys recommends you consult your qualified, licensed and professional Insurers and/or Insurance advisers for more details and support in these matters.