Blys platform automatically handles receipts for you. A receipt is created & sent to your client immediately after you complete the booking with all your details as per the below requirements so you don't have to manually create a receipt for bookings you completed through Blys. Our platform streamlines this entire process for you and clients.
Here are the details that are printed on receipts, invoices, and tax invoices:
- Name of the therapist who gave the treatment
- Business name (if applicable)
- Practice address. This must be a street address not a PO Box.
- Contact number
- Association and member number (if applicable)
- Client’s name and address
- Date of treatment
- Nature of treatment
- Health Fund provider number
- Amount Paid for Massage --please input the total amount client paid
- Date of payment
An accurate description of the treatment performed is indicated on the receipts sent (e.g. Remedial Massage, Chinese Medicine Remedial Massage, Myotherapy etc). Issuing a receipt for services that did not take place is a form of fraud.