The following details must be clearly printed on receipts, invoices and tax invoices (it cannot be handwritten):
- Name of the therapist who gave the treatment
- Business name (if applicable)
- Practice address. This must be a street address not a PO Box.
- Contact number
- Association and member number (if applicable)
The following details must also be included but may be handwritten:
- Client’s name and address
- Date of treatment
- Nature of treatment
- Health Fund provider number
- Amount Paid for Massage --please input total amount client paid
- Date of payment
You must give an accurate description of the treatment performed on your receipts (e.g. Remedial Massage, Chinese Medicine Remedial Massage, Myotherapy etc). Issuing a receipt for services that did not take place is a form of fraud.