You’ll need to have a Combined Public and Products Liability Insurance policy.

How much coverage do I need?

We recommend that you get $20,000,000 coverage because some clients (especially corporate clients) request professionals to have at least that much coverage. So, having a higher amount doesn't just keep you safer, but also increases your earning potential as it opens the door to more clients and bookings.

Where can I get insurance from?

You can easily find a lot of insurance companies online. This one seems to be the most popular amongst the service providers that use our platform.

AON Insurance

As part of the Software License Agreementyou agree to be responsible for keeping your insurance policy up to date and must be able to provide a current copy if asked for by Blys.

Does Blys have an insurance cover for the service providers that use the Blys platform?

Yes, we do. In addition to your own insurance and as part of your standard membership you get access to Blys's insurance cover. See Blys Insurance for more details.