All payments are facilitated securely by Blys;
- Clients pay for the service they receive from professionals securely via the Blys platform - in full & upfront at the time of booking.
- Blys then transfers these payments to professionals, minus the Blys platform licence fee.
Unless otherwise stated, the fee you see in your Blys Pro app before you accept a booking includes;
- The service / treatment itself,
- Costs of getting to & from the client location (e.g. travel and parking),
- Professional equipment (e.g. for massage that would be professional massage table, fresh towels, massage oils, music),
- GST (if applicable) and other expenses related to your business.
- Note thatAs the owner of your own business, you are solely responsible from your tax, super, work cover and any other fees that may be related to your business.
Therapists earn additional fees (per therapist) for hotel bookings, for bookings that start after 7pm, and on the weekends.
Blys processes therapist payments every Tuesday.
Payments are made in lump sum as a single weekly transaction directly to your nominated bank account, and covers all bookings you have ‘completed’ in past week, from Monday to Sunday.
Depending on which bank you have account with, your earnings is typically transferred to your account within 1-2 days. Please note there may be delays with transfers during bank holidays - e.g. on Christmas Day when banks don't process payments.
You receive payment for bookings you have ‘completed’ in the app, so it’s very important that you tap ‘Complete’ immediately after each appointment to avoid delays with payments.
You can see a list of your completed bookings & the amount transferred in the ‘Earnings’ section of your therapist app:
If you have any questions about payments, please send them to our Payments Team on email@example.com